Location: This is an online event - via Microsoft Teams
Date: 21 September 2022
- 19 October 2022
- 09:30 pm
Join them for the second cycle of the Aspetar Wednesday Webinar Series, a unique online learning experience bringing “cutting edge sports medicine and science to your doorstep”. Starting February 16, 2022, you will be able to actively learn from top experts sharing their knowledge on “Travel Sports Medicine”, “Hamstring Injuries in Football Players”, “Protecting the Health of the Football Player” and much more!
Date and Time:
- Feb 16, 2022 - Jan 18, 2023, from 5:00 - 6:30 pm (GMT+3 )
- Allied health professionals, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physicians, Other (Sports Scientists, Coaches, Researchers)
- QR 150 for 7 sessions (Must register for all 11 sessions, no option to register for single sessions)
Format of activity:
- Presentation - 60 Minutes
- Interactive discussion - 30 minutes
Overall learning objectives:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of COVID-19 on athlete health and training.
- Apply the best evidence in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of common injuries and musculoskeletal conditions in athletes.
- Discuss principles of coping with heat to improve training and performance and the use of heat therapy in athletes.
- Appraise the effect of growth-related injuries in elite youth athletes.
- Discuss the importance of shared decision-making and ethics in sports medicine.
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month (July - August summer break):
- February 16, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- June 15, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- January 18, 2023
- This activity is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1) as defined by the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners – Accreditation Department and is approved for a maximum of 1.50 credit hour.
- Activity Code: HGI-03-P82
- 1.5 CPD Credits per webinar (10.5 credits total)
- Certificates will only be issued to attendees who register and attend the live session.
Terms and Conditions:
- Online registration requires payment by using your credit card or debit card only.
- No refunds policy.
- The registration fee is for all 7 webinars, with no option to register for a single webinar.
- Following registration and successful payment, participants will receive a confirmation email.
- CPD credit hours are assigned based on live attendance of sessions in full.
- Following each webinar, participants will be asked to complete a survey after which a CPD certificate will be issued.
- As per QCHP guidelines, CPD credits are assigned only to Licensed Healthcare Practitioners. Other participants will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Prior to each webinar, participants will receive a separate email containing the Microsoft Teams link and instructions to join the
For more information, click the AGENDA of the webinar.
Source and image credit: Aspetar Qatar
Follow us on our social media channels: