Location: Qatar Foundation
Date: 13 April 2022
- 23 April 2022
- 05:00 am
Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- General entry - It's free!
There will be a variety of cultural activities, performances, workshops, and exhibitions taking place for families to visit and enjoy during Ramadan.
- Sundays-Wednesday 8 pm–12 am
- Weekends: Thursday-Saturday 8 pm- 2 am
Below are the activities and activations:
- Ramadan Introduction Session
- Garangao Celebration
- Food vendors are open throughout the whole activations.
- Ladies Night activations every Monday and Tuesday
- EC Marketplace vendors
- Ramadan Beach Volleyball Tournament
- Variety of workshops and exhibitions by Embrace Doha and Nomas such as pottery making, leather and wood painting, khoos workshop and exhibit, traditional shoemaking, bisht workshop, sword making, gypsum workshop, Qarqoor exhibit and workshop, copper making, and sadu workshop
- These events will take place on 7, 13, 15, and 20 April from 8-10 pm.
- HBKU (led by Dr Logan) and QF School students' sustainability project display of large metal sphere (donated by Seashore) filled with empty water bottles that visualize the approximate volume of the plastic waste consumed by Qatari families during Ramadan.
- NAMA (social work group) presentation and product selling
- Qatar Reads reading corner and activations.
- To promote EC Mosque nightly activations.
- Variety of kids' nightly activities.
- ADHAN delivered by people of different MENASA countries.
Source: Qatar Foundation
Follow us on our social media channels: