The Middle East Paediatric Congress is a unique platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experience about key issues and controversial topics in child health.
This year's pogramme will facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding pathogenesis, management and prevention of serious paediatric and neonatal disorders.
It will address key challenges in specific areas related to metabolic disorders, nutrition, gastroenterology, Paediatric pulmonary, infectious
The conference will offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit Hours to its delegates as well as a truly unique opportunity to network, meet and build relationships with their peers in paediatrics and neonatology.
Benefits of attending:
- Improve the quality of life for our children by gathering the leading health authorities and experts to frame the most effective strategic approaches to common paediatric and adolescent healthcare challenges
- Enhance your knowledge on the recent medical and surgical advances in the prevention, diagnosis and management of common paediatric and neonatal diseases
- Discuss and cover the most common cases that faces paediatricians in the Middle East
- Protect premature infants against the risk of growth failure by gaining insights into nutrition for premature infants
- Explore the national the national neonatal screening programme to diagnose treatable genetic, endocrinologic, metabolic and haematologic diseases
- Enjoy interactive presentations and panel discussions covering the latest advances and practical knowledge in the field
- Join interactive hands-on workshops that will enhance your learning experience in the field
- Gain continuing medical education (CME) credit hours
- Network, meet and build relationships with your peers in the field of paediatrics and neonatology to exchange knowledge and build relationships
For more information, visit the website www.mepmc.com
Bronze - Doctors- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 399
Bronze - Doctors-Standard : USD 499
Bronze - Nurses / Residents- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 299
Bronze - Nurses / Residents - Standard : USD 399
Bronze - Students- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 199
Bronze - Students -Standard : USD 199
Bronze - Solution Providers- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 1799
Bronze - Solution Providers -Standard : USD 1999
Gold - Doctors- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 499
Gold - Doctors-Standard : USD 599
Gold - Nurses / Residents- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 399
Gold - Nurses / Residents - Standard : USD 499
Gold - Students- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 299
Gold - Students -Standard : USD 299
Gold - Solution Providers- Early Bird 19 March 2017 : USD 1999
Gold - Solution Providers -Standard : USD 2199
1 Workshop : USD 99
2 Workshops : USD 189
3 Workshops : USD 229
4 Workshops : USD 269
Speakers: Prof. Ibrahim Janahi, Dr. Amal Sabt, Dr. Alanoad Alansari, Dr. Mehdi Adeli, Dr. Manal Mustafa Mohd Abdulaziz Khadora, Dr. Mahmud Fawzi, Dr. Eman Almaslamani, Dr. Madiha Kamal, Dr. Mohamed Alkuwari, Dr. Asim Belgaumi, Dr. Basema Alhori, Dr. Abu Baker Imam, Dr. Fatima Almudehki, Dr. Naima Al Mulla, Dr. Tawfeq Bin Omran, Dr. Talal Ibrahim, Dr. Fawzia Alkhalaf, Dr. Mona Maarafiya, Dr. Ahmed Alhammadi
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | Paediatrics
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!