Join us in this Arabian Night filled Qatari cultural tales and learnings. Explore the first ever UNESCO World Heritage site and ancient town ruins. End the day with traditional dinner in the farm. All for QAR 250!
- Pick up and drop off IKEA Parking space
- A comfortable trip in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of the Al Zubara Fort- Qatar’s first UNESCO World Heritage site
- Short visit to the ancient Zubara town ruins
- Visit to the only solar operated local farm near al thaqab fort
- A traditional dinner with a Qatari farmer at the farm
- Vegetable picking and tour of a local farm land.
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
For Inquiries please contact us at 3339 3323.
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!