Despite all the healthy diets and promises to swear off of junk food, if there’s one thing that's every foodie’s weakness, it’s fries. You know what I’m talking about. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, covered in delicious melted cheese, maybe even some bits of beef bacon, topped with your choice of sauce. Admit it, your mouth just watered a little. Well, we’re bringing you some of our favorite spots in Qatar that serve unique yet delicious fries that will leave you wanting some right now!
Everyone’s tastes are unique, so bear in mind that these are only some of our favorites!
1. Burger Boutique: With three deliciously loaded options, Burger Boutique’s heaps of fries are perfect for sharing. If you want to, that is. Commando is an ideal option for vegetarians looking for a rich plate of fries without a meat component. Dynamite is your classic craving-satisfier with chili, cheese, bits of beef bacon, jalapenos, crispy onions and ranch. There’s also an option for you if you love sweet potatoes with their rainbow fries. Burger Boutique is located in Gulf Mall, Gharrafa and is a must-try for fry-fanatics.
2. Sugar and Spice: Confused? Don’t be. This adorable café is not just good at being cute and serving even cuter, unique and delightful desserts. Sugar and Spice serves some wonderful savory options too. One of them is their bowl of ultimate fries. Isn’t that the perfect name for a bowlful of cheesy, saucy goodness? The ultimate fries are served topped with melted cheese, a spicy sauce, bits of beef bacon and chives. Sugar and Spice also serves classic fries and truffle fries. As of now, the fries are only offered at the Sugar and Spice near Aspire Park in Al Waab.
Photo courtesy of Angel Polacco
3. Triangle: Triangle is a unique restaurant altogether. Located in Medina Centrale at the Pearl, this place will serve you appetizing, succulent, triangle shaped burgers. But what take the cake for us are their colorful, flavorful fries. The Koozie Fries are a plateful of long, crispy fries topped with a sweet and slightly spicy sauce, a ton of cheese, some beef bacon and jalapenos for spice lovers. The plate will have you regretting the rest of your order because they are easily enough to satisfy your hunger. Also incredible are The Smoked Jar Fries. They're every cheese lover’s dream come true. True to their name, they’re served in a glass jar, layered with lots and lots of cheese, some minced beef, a special sauce and potato sticks. Both the fries at Triangle are worth spending the extra hour or two at the gym.
4. Crave Nation: The Firework Fries at this trendy spot in Mall of Qatar are a popular item on the menu. Appetizingly saucy with a variety of textures throughout the dish, these will leave you either too full to eat another bite or craving yet another plate. Crave Nation also serves crazy chili fries which have a slightly more Mexican touch to them, but are just as good as the Firework Fries.
5. New York Fries: Whether you're looking for classic fries, a touch of cheese, full-blown nacho-style fries, poutine, or even something strangely delivious like butter chicken fries, NYF is the place to go! With a bunch of sauce and topping options, it's the perfect place to get your customized fry-fix! You can find New York Fries in the food court in Mall of Qatar!
What are your favorite spots for heavy, cheesy, delicious, fried goodness? Let us know in the comments below! And don't forget to give us a like and a share—it keeps us going!
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!