Ministry of Public Health issued a memo to all private health facilities allowing the operation to resume from Monday 15 June 2020 with the precautionary measures.
- All clinics should limit the operations to 40% of their maximum capacities and continue to provide tele-medicine services as much as possible.
- Suspension on health services delivered in the home (home visits by doctors, physical therapy, daily nursing, etc) remains except for services provided through long-term contracts.
Precautionary and preventive measures:
- Receiving clients only through the pre-booked appointment, except for emergency and urgent care services.
- Allocation of a clinic time of no less than 40 minutes for each client with each doctor or care provider.
- Allow clients to enter the healthcare facility only five minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- Check the COVID-19 status of the clients and health workers through "Ehteraz" application
- Check the temperature of clients and workers upon entering the health facility
- Clients may be allowed to wait within the healthcare facility, provided that the space allocated to each client is not less than 9 square metres and that the distance between one client and the next is 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Clients with respiratory infections or fever should not be allowed to mix with other clients. Instead, they must be separated in separate waiting rooms
- All workers and clients must wear face masks all the time
- The facility must provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for health workers.
- Provide full protection (full PPE) for health workers when making interventions that generate aerosols or splashes
- Frequent disinfection of examination rooms, chairs, treatment rooms and waiting rooms according to the infections control rules of MOPH
- Applying strict physical distancing while providing care and maintaining a safe distance except during doing medical examinations or procedures
- Utilization of single-use tools as possible which must be disposed of immediately according to MoPH standards.
- Compliance with the rules and guidelines of the Ministry of Public Health regarding the health workers in the health facility and the need to monitor their health status.
Read about Gradual lifting plan in 4 phases and The first stage of the gradual lifting restrictions on malls and shopping centers
Source: Ministry of Public Health
Follow us on our social media channels: