Category: Marketing and PR
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
Skills: Marketing, Microsoft Office, Social Media
The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Social & Marketing Manager - Qatar and Kuwait will…
- Develop and execute a localised Marketing strategy for Qatar and Kuwait, with a particular focus on Social Media and highly shareable digital content.
- Base decisions on consumer insights, competitor & market analyses, as well as his/her in depth understanding of the Qatari and Kuwait consumer market.
- Create constant buzz through business partnerships, local events and product exhibitions.
- Act as the number one brand ambassador of the ENTERTAINER in the Qatari and Kuwait market.
- Manage Marketing budget, analyze ROI of marketing investments and performance, and report back to Management.
- Develop and grow relationships with media partners and local influencers.
- Identify key growth drivers and opportunities.
- Write comprehensive marketing campaign briefs for our in-house Creative team.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You a seasoned Social Community Manager who is looking for the next career step
- You’re hungry to learn the other aspects of Marketing, besides Social Media
- You’re outgoing and happy to build a network of partners and valuable service providers from the scratch in your market
- You have a thorough understanding of what triggers people to share content on Social
- You take a dual-minded approach: You're creative but also process-driven, think at scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- You’re a great communicator. You can talk to anyone and in front of a crowd. You know how to communicate tactfully, whatever the situation.
- You’re a motivated self-starter who is highly adept at prioritizing in a high-pressure environment
- You’re customer-focused. You listen, you understand, and you deliver speedy and quality results.
- You’re highly organized, detail-oriented and excellent at prioritising to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not easily overwhelmed.
- Excellent language skills in both, English and Arabic are mandatory.
- At least 4 years of solid experience in Community Management and Social Media.
- A thorough understanding of Digital Marketing, particularly Social Media and Content Marketing is a must.
- Existing relationships with local media and and prominent bloggers advantageous.
- Good numerical skills with the ability to assess results and adapt planned activities accordingly
- Ability to work to deadlines & cope with the consequent pressure
- A creative and enthusiastic outlook
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Follow us on our social media channels: