Category: Hospitality and tourism
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
Skills: Coordinating events; maintaining the residence & household staff; Coordinating with the Chef
A Residence Manager is needed for a private residence in Qatar. Two vacancies are available.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- coordinating upcoming events taking place in the residence
- maintaining the residence a calendar of repair work, visitors, and social events taking place in the residence
- monitoring household staff schedules, time and attendance, and, in conjunction with the employer, annual leave to ensure appropriate coverage of household functions
- counselling the residence staff when needed to ensure the orderly and courteous care of the residence.
- Coordinates with the Chef and other household staff on the proper execution of staff jobs.
- Assists in all aspects of preparations for social events held in residence.
Other responsibilities include:
- ensuring that the residence is clean and well-maintained
- purchasing household supplies
- overseeing and safeguarding all necessary maintenance and repair work at the residence.
- Maintains and supervises the silver, china, wine, and household inventories.
- Coordinates basic security matters pertaining to visitors and guests.
During the absence of the Housekeeper, the job holder is required to perform duties including but limited to residence cleaning; serving food; washing dishes and clothes and preparing laundry; and performing other related duties as assigned.
Work on the weekends or holidays may be required.
Monthly Salary details in Qatari Riyals (QR)
- Basic Salary: QR 8,000
- Housing Allowance: QR 5,567
- Transportation Allowance: QR 455
Interested candidates to apply by sending their CVs to the aforementioned email ID.
Follow us on our social media channels: