1. Installs, maintains and repairs heating, ventilating, air conditioning and steam distribution equipment and systems. Informing project manager of any shortfalls in equipment or inventory
2. Operates a variety of equipment as needed to perform work.
3. Installs, maintains and repairs computerized electronic pneumatic devices related to HVAC control.
4. Operates various measuring and testing instruments.
5. Requisitions material from stockroom and controls storage of materials.
6. Maintains electronic/pneumatic testing equipment.
7. Calls and works with vendors to arrange service for warranted parts, select appropriate replacement parts and troubleshoot problems.
8. Reads blueprints, piping and wiring diagrams.
9. Performs brazing, soldering, pipefitting and welding.
10. Maintains underground steam distribution system through repair and/or replacement of parts.
Minimum eight (8) years of practical experience.
Knowledge & Skills
Must be based in Qatar
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!