Category: Marketing and PR
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
As one of Huawei’s three business groups, Huawei Consumer BG covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world.
Huawei CBG is seeking a dynamic and highly organized candidate with strong leadership skills, PR experience and entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a great role for an ambitious and innovative candidate to join and be part of dynamic and expanding Qatar team for the world’s leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
- Create and deliver Brand’s PR / Communications strategy that builds brand equity and supports new product launch
- Shape and execute effective media engagement campaigns to support our strategic goals
- Identify media hooks, developing the related content and managing successful media sell-ins. Ensure a strong Share of Voice and constant brand presence
- Manage a wide network of relevant media and influencers
- Establish a calendar of activities with clear objectives, measurable outcomes and deadlines. Collaborate with internal cross functional teams and PR agencies in order to drive successful campaigns
- Conceptualize and develop PR content regarding the campaigns, industry dynamics, news environments, social buzz, etc. Generate PR materials such as Press Releases, News bites, Interviews, Native Articles, Internal PR Communication Report, and product reviews
- Identify and deliver strong brand partnerships across country for increased exposure
- Successfully design and execute brand related events
- Have a deep interested and expertise in PR and communications (at least 2 years of relevant experience - agency side or in-house)
- Have an excellent communication skills, comfortable to build solid connections with journalists, influencers and relevant stakeholders
- Agility to always take the initiative and to deliver and outperform
- Think strategically and plan effectively to ensure the best results
- Master both Arabic and English
- Have experience with building integrated plans (PR, ATL, BTL, digital and offline creative)
Follow us on our social media channels: