New system for sick leave soon
A new system for issuing sick leave will be introduced next year, an official source was quoted by local Arabic daily Arrayah. The source told the daily that the new system will include modifications to the current system to guarantee more transparency and accuracy.
Besides, there are a number of suggestions and recommendations under study for possible implementation in the new system. The source pointed out that the new system will be in co-operation between the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs for more control on the issue. There will be specified places for approved sick leave certificates, and the maximum number to be granted at one time. More details on the system will be announced soon, the daily added.
- Another pipe breach leaves behind a sickly stench
- Sick of Sandstorms? Qatar's out-of-the-box fight against the Sand
- Samsung Will Soon Launch Its Most Intelligent Smartphone yet – the New Galaxy Note7- in Qatar
- New ‘sin tax’ on harmful consumer goods to soon take effect in Qatar
- e-System of MoE Develops New System To Request Waste Disposal