King Salman of Saudi Arabia's Visiting Celebration at Corniche
Tomorrow the corniche will be closed from 12pm - 2pm for celebrations and festivities! It's on honour of King Salman, the King of Saudi Arabia visiting.
If you're interested in coming down and having a unique experience, parking will be available for FREE at Souq Wagif and nearby areas. Enjoy a Dhow show, Beautiful stallions, and Traditional Qatari shows.
There'll also be drinks and water distributed for free to keep people hydrated although the weather should be beautiful!
So make sure to wear your Green and Maroon!
- Saudi Arabia's 1st film directed by a woman "Wadjda, @MIA
- American YouTube celebrity from Saudi Arabia moves to Qatar
- COP18 President visits Saudi Arabia Pavilion, meets environmental sustainability experts
- Qatar International Boat Show (4th Edition)
- Qatar finish fantastic final day of GCC Para-Athletics Championships on a high